Over the summer, we’ve made some significant developments we’d like to share with you.
Nwave wireless technology initially developed for outdoor applications, has also proven as a great indoor solution, with many tech giants, universities, and municipalities selecting Nwave products as the preferred solution for their parking projects. With our fourth-generation sensors, new wireless PGS, and secure park ID, Nwave can provide comprehensive solutions without expensive electric and data wiring, putting smart parking within reach for operations of all sizes.
In August, we introduced our newest wireless solutions at #IPMI2022. We were delighted to see our solution partners at the event, many featuring our sensors in their exhibits, underscoring the growing adoption of wireless sensor solutions, particularly Nwave products.
Nwave’s Newest Wireless Solutions
- Nwave wireless PGS, the wireless evolution from expensive and restrictive wired systems
- Nwave’s fourth-generation parking sensor designed to fit every parking detection environment
- Secure Park ID, the secure and contactless space management solution
Nwave’s Significant Innovations
- Increased communication range and stability
- Greater detection accuracy in challenging environments, including EMI, small vehicles, EVs, and harsh weather
- Robust sensor design stands up to weather and vehicle abuse
- Clean and efficient visual guidance via wireless matrix DMS
Next up, we’ll be exhibiting at the National Parking Association Conference from September 16 to 18 in Austin, TX. Plan to stop by booth 416!